Seven esteemed Women of Distinction awards recipients discuss the advancement of women in health, science, arts, business, social justice, and more.
- Toyo Ajibolade, founder, Lady Ballers Camp
- Zanana Akande, educator, public servant, and community advocate
- Sally Armstrong, journalist, author and human rights activist
- Hon. Margaret McCain, philanthropist and chair, Margaret and Wallace McCain Family Foundation
- Milica Radisic, Professor and Canada Research Chair, Functional Cardiovascular Tissue Engineering, University of Toronto
- Connie Walker, investigative reporter
- Janice Fukakusa, chancellor, Ryerson University
The Walrus Talks is a national event series about Canada and its place in the world. Each event features seven speakers talking for seven minutes, each from a different perspective, all focusing on a topic that will spark conversation on matters vital to Canadians.